Friday, March 18, 2011

My Dream Garage

Every day I look out at my butt ugly garage and dream about what it could look like.
Of course I'm not too picky--I'd settle for being able to park a car in it.

So...I went on the FMLS (this is my Real Estate Multiple Listing Service) to find some realistic inspiration.
This example is nice and servicable. It seems to have a area to the left of the door for inside storage.


This one has a little more style with it's shingle siding and carriage doors.

from 2010 showing247.com

This one will be nice when its finished.  I think it has a pergola over the garage door, an entry door on the back corner and either a big storage area in the attic or possibly a finished room.



Now, things are getting better.  I love the roof line on this garage.  The driveway is really different and has a lot of style.
Very nice over all.
 credits Atlanta First Multi List for the above photos

But this one is My Dream Garage from Nick's Picasa Album.  Its not as fancy as some of the examples above, it's just a garage.




But it's a garage in a garden.

And there's so much I love about this one: the pea gravel driveway, the pergola over the garage doors, the round vent in the gable.
And the GARDEN!!



Be still my heart.

Patti

http://www.pattihinkle.com/