Friday, July 15, 2011

5 Random Blogs to Check Out

Today I'm taking a break from my exhausting schedule of playing tennis and hosting dinner parties while my hubby is in Vegas attending a conference. He'll be hiking the Appalachian Trail later.

During this much needed break I've read a ton of blogs--to catch up and stay current-- ya know.

Here are a few I've stumbled upon that I think you dear readers might get a kick out of; or as the Idiot Gardener says "find you can still blow beer froth out your nostrils".

Just click the pictures to go to the sites.

1.   First up: "Dixie Delights" is by a southern girl from here in Atlanta blogging about life in general with a healthy dose of DIY.
Dixie Delights



2.  This next one is BRUTAL. Phoebe Howard's answers might jar you to the bone.  Get ready to break out the 50 gallon barrel of Kilz if you have a red dining room.


Mrs. Howard Personal Shopper

WEEKLY Q&A WITH PHOEBE: TELL-TALE SIGNS OF A DATED HOUSE


3.  Bet you haven't seen these in a while.

beachbungalow8

4.  This Aussie Gal is giving away a few Kindles if you visit her site and leave a comment. I really shouldn't turn you on to this since it'll ruin my chances of winning, but I'm hoping for a big healthy Karma Boost.

A Beach Cottage: life by the sea

5.  And my favorite for today, a totally irreverent blog from across the pond that I thought was going to be about gardening.  HA!
If your sensibilities are tender--steer clear.


THE IDIOT GARDENER


 I hope you enjoy this short tour of Blogland.

Later,
Patti