Monday, August 15, 2011

Signs of the Times

Signs, Signs, Everywhere a Sign.

The signs I'm talking about are nostalgic or witty and don't break your mind.
Lately I'm seeing lots of crafty signs in blogland.
Maybe it's just a decorating fad, but signs can convey our thoughts and opinions, remind us of our favorite places and sometimes just make us smile.

Here are a few I've come across:

Subway sign are all the rage. I think these are really good examples with a nice table to boot.


This one from Seaside, Florida. I definitely agree.


I like the way the artist used old wood from this Pinterest board.


At first I thought this was going to be serious, but it's in Key West.


As seen on the Garden Tour.



another from Pinterest-- wouldn't this one be perfect in a kid's garden at school?


This little beauty was nabbed over at Not so Shabby. I love it!



I'll end with some heavy inspiration.


later,

Linking to:

          BRAMBLEBERRY COTTAGE